THE PRIMARY OBJECTIVE was to build our community through organic and paid advertising initiatives. We needed to essentially drive more traffic to the website and capture client information. We also needed to create a system to capture reviews and testimonials.
Several KPI’s (key performance indicators) were used to measure the success of the campaign included:
• Increase in Organic Engagement
• Increase in Email Contact Requests
• Reach and Impressions(Brand Awareness)
• Early Stage Development of the Canadian Market Social Media 55 was faced with several challenges including:
• Limited budget for split testing these ads to raise engagement levels.
• 3 months to bring results in time for the high wedding season.
• Finding a vertical within bridal that can make us stand out and be placed in the correct venues.
• Outdated landing pages and Facebook Ads needed Pixels and other fixes.
• Low levels of engagement vs. high number of contracts and history of sales.
January 2018 – June 2018 was an absolute success based on all the KPI’s outlined in the onset of the campaign. During this period, Eivan’s experienced:
• Increase in organic traffic of 450% from January – June 2018
• Increase in volume of bookings for weddings were up 150% from the previous season to the current one (2017 to 2018)
• Increase in Web Traffic by 325% 2017-2018
• This resulted in a total sales value of $XXXXX
In addition to Eivan’simmediate sales success, the brand experienced awareness from the Canadian Market. Primarily Toronto reaching out with multiple requests for service each week. The Toronto GTA has been the key focus thanks to these KPI’s.
• New Canadians visiting the website bringing in visitors from another country.
• Requests from Toronto for this season proving the demand is in fact there.
• Canada attributed to an additional 30% increase in web traffic.
• Opening of official channels in Toronto to begin potentially offering service as early as 2019 as Eivan’s first Canadian city.