THE PRIMARY OBJECTIVE was to generate additional online sales revenues through a strong digital marketing and advertising strategy, while simultaneously identifying and removing an overwhelming amount of fake ‘knock-off’ products from the global marketing place, which was affecting the brand’s integrity, sales and strong reputation for excellent customer service.
A variety of KPIs (key performance indicators) were used to measure success of the campaign including:
- E-Commerce Sales
- Search Engine Ranking
- Reach and Impressions (Brand Awareness)
- Number of 3rd Party Sites and Fake Product Removed
- Social Media 55 was faced with several challenges including:
Timed Campaign with budget constraints (4 months) Segmented targeting to various groups, which was not previously identified. Identification of 3rd party sites selling fake product across a global market (over 5,000 sites) Outdated website with no tracking of traffic or marketing data Low brand awareness online vs. large brick and mortar retail presence
- Website Design & Development
Social Media 55 created a unique e-commerce website, which included strong modern UI/UX design, with custom product photography and a fully optimized back-end for superior ranking in all major search engines. As well, a variety of landing pages were strategically developed for top- selling products and seasonality sales to improve sales. Strategic CTAs (calls-to-action) allowed for quick database capture and traffic conversation.
- Digital Marketing & Advertising Strategy
Social Media 55 developed an annual digital marketing strategy that focused on building and creating brand awareness across a variety of communication and advertising mediums including:
- Social Media Organic Posting Strategy
- Social Media Paid Advertising
- Google AdWords and PPC (pay-per-click)
- Programmatic Advertising & Advertising Remarketing
- Newsletter Strategy & Deployment
- Search Engine Optimization (On-Page, Off-Page)
- Directory Submission
- Reputation Management & Delisting of Fake Products.2016 – 2017 was considering a tremendous success Jivago based on the KPI’s outlined in the onset of the campaign.
During this time, Jivago experienced:
- Increase in organic traffic of 675% from 2016-2017
- Increase in volume of orders is up XXX% 2016-2017
- Increase in online and wholesale revenue 2016-2017 by XXX%
- This resulting in a total sales value of $XXXXX
- In addition to its increased sales revenues, the brand experienced international digital exposure along with direct sale to consumer in excess. Our reputation management solutions were able to aid in the fight against intellectual property issues resulting in:
- Fake product being removed from over 5,000 sites that had no authorization to sell
- Additional 250% more traffic to the website Opening of official sales channels and partnerships globally in Canada, Mexico, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates.